The Cable Advisory Committee’s responsibilities are to:
1. Inform and educate the towns people about the television service being provided to them.
2. On an annual basis assess the cable needs of the community. This would include the needs of the schools and other public gathering places in the town.
3. Conduct regular meetings with the cable company to discuss results of the yearly assessment and the suggested policy changes that might arise.
4. Report to the select board at least annually relative to the cable company’s compliance with the contract and license.
5. Supervise the company’s response to complaints and response to citizen’s questions regarding the cable system.
6. To keep abreast of community programming issues.
["Cable company" refers to Comcast, not public access assignee]