Advertise on
Montague Senior Center
clegg - Fri, Jan 4, 2008, 10:46 A
Money for Caregivers
Money for Nothing:

Most caregivers say "It’s nothing" when they talk about caring for a family member, friend or neighbor.

Caregiving is something--it’s very important work and Franklin County Home Care (FCHCC) has money to pay caregivers.

For more information talk to a Resource Consultant at FCHCC’s Information & Caregiver Resource Center: 413-773-5555 or 978-544-2259.

Anna Viadero, Publications Specialist
Franklin County Home Care Corp.
330 Montague City Road, Suite 1
Turners Falls, MA 01376
Extension 296
Fax: 413-772-1084