301 Wells Street
Greenfield, MA, 01301, USA
Phone: (413) 774-7672
Contact: Paul and Jean Voiland, Owners
· Geothermal Heat Pump Systems
· High Efficiency Fossil Fuel Systems
· Hot Water Solar Systems
· Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Control Systems
Design, Installation and Service of Environmentally Responsible Heating, Hot Water and Cooling Systems.
Jean and Paul Voiland, of Montague Center, established Deerfield Valley Heating and Cooling in 1998. The Voilands have always had a strong interest in promoting a clean environment. Because Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems have a big impact on the environment, they think that it is important to provide good information about the benefits, both economical and environmental, of high efficiency HVAC systems.
They work with clients to design systems that makes sense for their clients needs and the needs of the environment.
Because of this long term and genuine commitment to environmental responsibility, DVHC is the local leader in the installation of:
· Air Conditioning and Heat Pump systems that use the environmentally safer refrigerant, R-410A.
· Geothermal Heat Pumps. Paul Voiland has serviced and installed Geothermal Heat Pumps since 1991. He is an IGSHPA accredited installer of Geothermal Heat Pumps.
· Ultra High Efficiency gas systems. Offering innovative, industry leading Lennox Systems.
· Equipment that utilizes ECM’s (Electronically Commutated Motors). These motors use less electricity to do the same amount of work as conventional motors.
· Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) products that are safe, effective and easy to maintain.
· Solar Water Heating systems from EnerWorks.