Seeking Outrageous Clothing for CostumeCulture to benefit RiverCulture
Help RiverCulture continue to create a vibrant and connected community, through innovative partnerships and cultural programming! Since every little bit of support helps, we are planning an outrageous clothing sale, called CostumeCulture, in honor of Halloween at October's Free Soup + Games night on October 3rd at Hope + Olive to raise money for RiverCulture.
Do you have any outrageous clothing, old Halloween costumes or accessories in your closet that you'd be willing to part with? If so, Turners Falls RiverCulture would love to have them!
We can accept them at:
- Our drop box in the lobby of Montague Town Hall during business hours
- Drop box at the Franklin COunty Chamber of Commerce Lobby
- Wednesdays at the Great Falls Farmers Market - between 2-6 pm at Ave A +2nd St
- At the Soapbox Derby Sept 17th
- or call Lisa at 413-230-9910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will arrange a pick up time.
Posted by RiverCulture - September 09, 2011